How Can You Join Our Movement?
#Students_Against_COVID (SAC) has a number of exciting ways for you to become part of this global student movement. We would love to have you join us in any of the following ways you feel most comfortable with and please let us know if you have any questions!
1.Interest in Joining us as an internal member?
- Internal members have access to internal communication channels within the initiative, can be featured in our newsletters and promoted on our social media, have access to certain professional mentors and alliance networks (ie European Institute of Technology Health Alumni), can help lead their own initiative within SAC, can assume leadership roles within SAC, etc.
- In order to become an internal member, we require all members to fill out the following form and abide by our code of conduct.
2.Organizational or Nonprofit Interest in Alliance or Collaboration!
- We would love to work and partner together and are in alliance with several organizations already (listed here)
- If you represent an association/community/NGO and you feel that we can work together, ally/partner with us! Our existing allies are collaborating in zoom sessions, content creation, mutual promotion, helping to fund us, providing us professional mentorship, etc and we are very open to conventional and unconventional ideas to further join hands.
- Please fill out this form if you are interested in partnering/allying with us and enclosed is a link of a sample alliance-organizational partnership as well!
- Join our linkedin community, participate in a research collaboration platform, sign up for our newsletter and/or join as an internal member
3. Share your professional experience as a mentor or language skills by joining our translation team!
- We are striving to curate more professional development for a number of our members who are often students or young professionals in order to enable them to be in a better shape to be tomorrow’s leaders. We need guidance from professionals who are willing to open themselves up as mentors.
- Please fill out this form if you are willing to advise a student on a one time basis or in a longer term mentorship role.
- We strive to translate credible scientific content and make our work accessible to many different people around the world. Please see some of our work here on Instagram, our drive of translated documents, and consider joining our translation team! You do not have to be an internal SAC member to join this. Form here.
4.Use our #, #Students_Against_COVID!
5.Follow us on our social Media!
- Feel free to interact with our content or disseminate it within your network.
6.Sign up for our e-newsletter!
- See our featured members every newsletter, keep up to date on latest internal developments and alliances within SAC, etc. Sign up here!
7.Share your existing work with us or join us on social media!
- Join our databank of existing initiatives on our website by students and allies (under formation) by filling out this form and results are here.
- Social Media:
- Informational Video Channels:
- Interviews or Podcasts:
- Media/Writing Submissions:
- Prose, poetry, short essays, artwork, etc accepted at this time in any category (to be reviewed by our editorial team!)
8. Academic and Research Interests!
- We are interested in helping to facilitate researchers connecting with each other in a more efficient platform. Currently, we are crowd-sourcing existing COVID-19 related research interests and initiatives, are helping to facilitate several research projects and systemic reviews, are working with an external partner to potentially create a better platform to facilitate these connections, and are in discussions to potentially help curate conferences for academics & students interested virtually.
- Please fill out this document if you want to list your COVID-19 related research project and you are looking for collaborators, results are available here.
- Please fill out this form if you are open to mentoring SAC members in regards to research or other disciplines.
- If you are a mentee potentially interested in finding a mentor in regards to research or other disciplines, please fill out this form.
- If you are interested in finding a virtual conference to present at or attend, please reference this databank for conferences we are aiming to curate.
- If you are interested in adding a conference to our databank, we would appreciate you filling this form out so we can grow our databank!